Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'd like my blog here to be more than just a shop!

   I am having a new goal to my blog! I want to have a place to get to know me. I have a family blog and it's plastered of pictures of my kids, hubby, my crazy hippie ways, our garden and all the good stuff for grandparents to see. :)
   I always feel silly putting too much about my fashion design on my family blog. Not even sure why, but if you want to see how I make bread and compost and laugh at my family, then please... go see my family blog. :) This blog is for my fashion ideas that are constantly going through my head and more specifically how I get the designs I create and why. :) YAY! I am a very busy woman, but I really want this to be part of my piece of heaven to enjoy my life to express this huge side of me.
   Oh, and I hope it's fun for you too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment