Saturday, May 4, 2013

How to Review from your purchases on Etsy.com

I LOVE a Positive Review on Etsy.com after someone has purchased one of my creations. :) Its awesome! It keeps me going! It reminds me of why I do all this when I wear so many hats. The thrill of executing a design and someone loving it, feeds me. It kind of is shallow that I feel this way, but a compliment to hard work and creative ideas just feels good! :), RIGHT!  Also, every good word is very helpful to others wondering if they want to hire me to make their precious items. 

This is HOW you leave a REVIEW... (sometimes Etsy changes the set up of their site, so it may be slightly different)
  • Go to Etsy.com and Sign In
  • At the TOP of the page, above the orange Etsy sign,  you will see a row of words directing you places.
  • Look to the Right and you'll see: Hi, your name. Your Account. Help.
  • Click on Your Account
  • There are all your Purchases!
  • In each Purchase box, you'll see stars! You can click on how many stars you'd like to give the item (all 5 :) ) and it'll direct you to a Review you can write in if you wish! 
  • You are done! You have just made me a very happy lady! :) 
  • That was easy! Now you can leave a Review for EVERY Etsy purchase! :)
Thank you SO much for your help! You are helping me grow my business! 
If you have any questions, please Etsy Convo me. :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment