Monday, July 22, 2013

A new line of dresses!

I have had many boutiques ask me to carry my designs. I decided to design a few I can do for them but also include in my Etsy shop. I have so many designs, but these are a few I finally did up. I hope you like them. :)

A special thank you to my sweet baby friend Lorea. Super Cutie! :) 

Jane Dress $120 
Inspired by Jane Austen, because who doesn't flip over Jane Austen. :) 
 Gathered neckline and gathered cap sleeves. Champagne sash and rose. opt. to come in white sash or rose. Fully Lined. 
Much like the Emma Dress.


Emma Dress $135
only 3 more available
Gathered neckline and gathered cap sleeves. Champagne sash and rose. Fully Lined. 
Much like the Jane Dress.  


Annie Dress $80
Ivory shantung silk dress with cap sleeves and champagne peter pan collar and sash that ties in a bow in front. Fully lined. 

Tessa Dress $100
Linen dress with ruffle sleeve. Adorned with champagne crochet medallion at side chest and bottom of skirt. Grosgrain Ribbon sash. Fully lined. 

Headband and Bloomers to match Tessa Dress in Linen. 

 Melanie Dress $95
Matte satin bubble dress with side pick up. Champagne satin sash and rose.  Fully Lined. 



Molly Dress $75
Cotton white on white embroidery with white big bow in front. Fully Lined. 





No comments:

Post a Comment