Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Don't ya just love dreams sometimes!

     I was dreaming of the perfect little dress last night! YAY! I do this often but this morning I told myself to pause my dream long enough so I could memorize the dress. Silly. (my kids say this very thing when it's a school morning and they just want to 'finish the dream')
    I love the idea of making this dress really light and airy. Maybe chiffon or silk. Both fabrics create different looks, but I am sure with playing with them both, I'll get the look I want. Oh the possibilities! :) Exciting!
    I quickly drew/wrote all I could down this morning before the little people in my life needed snuggles and breakfast. So, this is what I have on paper. I am not sure if I got all the details, but this is what I have so far. What I can not express is the feeling of how everyone felt when they saw this dress! They loved it! It was actually amazing I could feel this in my dream! People were touching the dress and when it passed over to me, I felt it and knew the fabric and knew I could do this and how to construct it. It was strange that I almost knew I made this very dress. Anyway, it was a fun change. I hope I can actually create it in the near future. Until then, I dream! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment