Friday, April 1, 2011

Ellis

Ellis Blessing Dress



Ellis Blessing/ Christening/ Baptism Dress
This beautiful dress is made from crepe back satin, silk, lace and tulle underskirt. The empire waist dress is made with all french seams with the crepe back satin. Satin trims the gathered sleeves. I used the silk to pleat the wrapped bodice. I love the elegant champagne sash around the waistline and vintage off white buttons in back found from my grandmother's sewing kit. The dress is fully lined with soft polyester lining that that will be comfortable for your baby's skin.

I added a piece of vintage jewelry to add to the pin shown in top picture. The pin gathers the skirt up on one side. When the baby is sitting and lying, this draping is beautiful. The lace and tulle underskirt is allowed to show off because of this vintage pin.
 Available in sizes 0-3 mo, 3-6mo, 6-12mo.
It is easy to choose a vintage jewelry for your dress. After you order, I will send you a note back to you with an attached picture of the vintage piece that I have available. The pieces I have are always changing. You can even add something of your own if you’d like me to put it on the dress.  

Shipping is FREE for your second item purchased with Leslie Lheron Couture! You only pay for shipping on the first item. Allow 2 weeks for shipping.



Thank you Ellis for modeling your dress for us and to your mother and my good friend Jessica Randall for taking the picture of you in it and allowing me to use it to show you and the dress off!

No comments:

Post a Comment