Thursday, April 21, 2011

Adeline dress





































    This fully lined dress is an A-line cut with ruffle sleeves. The fun attached ruffle belt sits at empire waist and has long ties in the back for a cute bow. Lap zipper closer in back. The hem is adorned with a unique double ruffle trim. These colors and prints of orange, blue and green make one happy! Pair it with ruffle pants and a fun rosette hair accessory and you've got it! Adorable.


Oh gosh! My models are SO adorable!
Yep! This one is mine!

                                               

100% cotton dress and Polyester soft lining. Wash with like colors warm, tumble dry low. Iron when needed. When shipped, can get some wrinkles.

The orange and green floral print is called "Adeline Floral"! My grandmother is named Adeline and I named one of my girls that too! The fabric is what really inspired me to act on this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment